Dostoevksy misseppling on DJ

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Thu Dec 14 17:36:53 EST 2006

All,

The main questions:

Is this the first state of the dj for the 1st edition?

Is the the ONLY state for the dj for the 1st edition?

When did it get fixed?

-Michael Watson

At 04:54 PM 12/14/2006, you wrote:

>It could be more than one printing.  After all this is the 7th email
>entitled "Dostoevksy misseppling [sic].
>
>John P.
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Braley" <mark.lscv at mindspring.com>

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com
   books, individually and in lots. Specializing in fine press and non-fiction.
   Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org
   Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
http://www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132