Dostoevksy misseppling on DJ

Mark Braley mark.lscv at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 14 16:21:00 EST 2006

If I read Michael's original query correctly, it concerned the anomaly of a
1st ed. reversing the "s" and the "k", which wouldn't be a translation
issue, rather I think, it is whether this apparent printing error was
widespread and shared by all 1st editions versions and even subsequent
printings until it was possibly corrected a few years later.  I must admit,
the initial responses confused me and made me wonder if I had read his
message correctly.  Did I?  Mark