ModernLib membership fees now due

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Mon Dec 11 15:43:19 EST 2006

Folks,

It's time to pay your fair share to keep ModernLib up and running and
expanding. As you know. ModernLib is unique on the Internet - it
provides more information about the Modern Library series 1917-1970
than all other sources combined.

ModernLib memberships expire at the end of the month. This includes
newer memberships for folks who paid prorated dues for 2006.

Rates are shown at http://tinyurl.com/tfqlt . Please renew your
membership at the rate that reflects the enjoyment you get out of the
site and the value that ModernLib brings to the hobby of Modern
Library collecting.

Include a note with your log-in name so I can credit you
appropriately. (If you've been logging in automatically and you can't
find your log-in name, just mention that and I'll track it down by
hand.)

Please feel free to use PayPal.

Don't let your membership and access to the Member's Only areas
expire!!!

Of course, if you're one of the four people who paid for 2007 in
advance or you're one of the 15 life members listed at the bottom of
the Subscriber's page (http://tinyurl.com/y5x3ey), you can ignore
this message.

Thanks in advance,