Did ML ever sell for 55 cents?

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Wed Dec 6 22:41:21 EST 2006

That's new to me -- thanks! Two new titles were scheduled for publication in spring 1919 but not listed in Publishers' Weekly's "Weekly Record" of newly published books until August 1919 -- Atherton's Rezanov and Dowson's Poems and Prose. Does anyone have first printing jackets of either of these with a 75 cent price? I have a tattered jacked of Rezanov with only part of the price remaining -- it looks like eighty cents to me.

Barry