Any librarians with Pub. Weekly archives?

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Dec 1 16:36:30 EST 2006

Folks,

I have a request for librarians on the ListServ with access to back
issues of Publishers Weekly.

I've been trying to locate images of the 1926 gift sets in boxes to
add to the Gift Set page. It occurred to me that there were probably
ads in Publishers Weekly sometime in the last quarter of 1926 pushing
the sets. I need folks with easy access to these archives to check
for the gift set ads and email copies of the ads to me.

By the way, I've updated the gift set page to include all the titles
in the 1926 gift sets:

http://www.modernlib.com/Rarities/giftSets.html

I tried to find these ads myself here in Portland OR. But he library
here has a gap in its archives - no PWs 1919 - 1935.

Thanks,

Silent gratitude isn't very much use to anyone.
   - Gertrude Stein