Type l Dust Jacket Variants

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Tue Aug 29 12:09:56 EDT 2006

Well, Barry, you called that one right.  A later DJ printed with the partial band.

I wonder: should we keep track of later DJ's found for titles that retain the first statement?  We know all about Thurber and Bemelmans.  But we are now finding these mid - late 60's titles that have similar issues.  An ISBN here... a partial band there...

ron