decline of the modern library

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Mon Aug 28 21:37:09 EDT 2006

Up,Down...to the dealer these words have monumental meaning....to the true collector.....?, with a passion for acquiring the books.....if no one in the country had any interest in ML, I would still collect them!
The fashion of the times should not enter into the thinking of the true collector.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY