declining prices for modern library

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Mon Aug 28 20:00:08 EDT 2006

That's my copy for sale. I've listed a dozen or so MLs there since
5/31 at rational prices and sold zero.

-Michael Watson

At 06:49 PM 8/28/2006, you wrote:

>bill:
>please give me your definition of an ebay market
>gone insane.
>you talk about abe being a better buy than ebay.
>what about amenities?
>right now amenities has books being offered at
>  prices lower than both ebay and abe.
>how many have you bought? have you ever looked at amenities?
>there was discussion this morning about the complete
>poems and selected letters of michelangelo. it's sitting
>right now on amenities. no one cared to look.
>It's not priced at $6 but what is, bill.
>anthony pertusi

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com
   books, individually and in lots. Specializing in fine press and non-fiction.
   Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org
   Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
http://www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132