decline of the modern library

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Mon Aug 28 14:49:35 EDT 2006

Huh???

I think you misunderstand.

> what I said may have sounded cruel but the ml industry
> is at stake. collectors have to compete with ebay prices
> and get into the market. It is their lack of participation
> that is bringing  prices down.

I don't think what you said was cruel. I think it was absolutely
accurate. I wasn't disagreeing with your thinking at all.

> . now you want to
> have  their entire collections rendered worthless.

Where did you get THAT idea??? I still have quite a few extremely
expensive ML titles in my collection. I don't want the market to go
DOWN -- I want it to to UP UP UP!!!!!

Scot Kamins
Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its
operating manual.
                                                      - Terry Pratchett