decline of the modern library

acpertusi acpertusi at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 14:30:19 EDT 2006

scot:
your words crumple and fall to the ground.
maybe we should call ourselves ml enthusiasts.
that certainly is more accurate than collectors buying.
what I said may have sounded cruel but the ml industry
is at stake. collectors have to compete with ebay prices
and get into the market. It is their lack of participation
that is bringing  prices down.
ml enthusiasts, think for a second about fellow collectors
that have amassed collection beyond your imagining, and
paid price guide and ebay prices. now you want to
have  their entire collections rendered worthless.
remember that these prices were established long before you came into the market.
again, live with it or get out.
anthony pertusi