Type l Dust Jacket Variants

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sun Aug 27 10:14:57 EDT 2006

Ron,

All five of the fall 1965 titles indicate on the verso of the title page that they were published in September 1965.  They seem to have appeared a little later than that.  Three are listed in Publishers Weekly's "Weekly Record" of newly published titles on Oct 18; Michaelangelo was listed the following week (Oct 25); Tolstoy's Short Stories was listed in the Nov. 22 issue.

Barry