Type l Dust Jacket Variants

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Sat Aug 26 19:13:37 EDT 2006

Hi Barry,

Thanks for all the information.  (It must be nice to have so many ML copies available for checking things like this!)

Does the Michelangelo have a Month Year indicated along with the first statement?  I am wondering if it was possibly the last released in 1965; it would not be the first time that titles were not released in the order of their 'book numbers'.

I'll update the Amenities site with all this new, useful, and entertaining material you have provided.

ron