Interest in Modern Library declining???

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Aug 25 17:57:54 EDT 2006

On Aug 25, 2006, at 2:43 PM, Greg Brister wrote:

>> I, for one, am looking forward to the day it's no longer fashionable
>> to collect these things--then maybe I can go back to snapping them up
>> at the prices they are really worth.

Well, that's the whole point  - is it still fashionable? That's what
I'm questioning.

(Idiots may price a jacketless four Plays by Shaw for $25- but
nobody's gonna pay it. But that's a different discussion.)

Scot Kamins
Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its
operating manual.
                                                      - Terry Pratchett