REDUX: Help wanted on new ModernLib Project - Literature In Translation

Bill DiBenedetto billdi at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 20 16:52:26 EDT 2006

Kafka, all titles (The Trial, The Castle, Selected Stories), German, 20th

Flaubert, Madame Bovary, French, 19th

Gide, The Counterfeiters, French, 20th

Stendhal, The Red and the Black, French, 19th

Zola, Nana, French, 19th

Moliere, Plays/Eight Plays, French, 17th

Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac, French, 18th?

Dante, The Divine Commedy, Italian, 14th

The Latin Poets, Horace, Catullus, Virgil, etc., Latin, BC

bill
206-491-0296 (work)
206-963-0499 (personal)