REDUX: Help wanted on new ModernLib Project - Literature In Translation

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Sun Aug 20 11:55:58 EDT 2006

Thanks, John!

I think there's also the guy who wrote Barabbas - Lagerkvist - or was
he Swedish?

On Aug 19, 2006, at 8:37 PM, <jpetersonlhi at verizon.net>
<jpetersonlhi at verizon.net> wrote:

> Norwegian:
>
> Knut Hamsun #12.2 Growth of the Soil 20th Century
>
> Henrik Ibsen #6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 36.1, 305.1, 307.1, 54.1
> Various Plays 19th Century
>
> John Peterson
> (P.S. P.S.  Just for the record, Hamsun's real name was Knut Pederson)
>
>> From: Scot Kamins <kamins at ModernLib.com>
>> Date: 2006/08/19 Sat PM 03:51:32 CDT
>> To: ML ListServ <modlib at algol.owu.edu>
>> Subject: REDUX: Help wanted on new ModernLib Project - Literature
>> In Translation
>
>> I said:
>>
>>> Wanna play? Post author, title, language, and century here.
>>
>> Actually, I just need author. language, and century. I can find the
>> titles in the Guide or on the Author's page.
>>

>> - Scot Kamins
>

> John D. Peterson

Scot Kamins
When the elephants dance in the lowlands, it is best that the
musicians play from the hilltop.