Covering for books w/o DJs

Ronald Thoman rgthoman at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 19 04:38:45 EDT 2006

For those who have used this thicker material, what is a good method of
fitting the clear cover to the book so that there are sharp edge folds, etc.

Ron Thoman

valuable hardcovers w/o DJ's (e.g. Illustrated Alice w/o the original
acetate).  But if I buy some, I'll have plenty to try on the flexies as
well.