Covering for books w/o DJs

John jwol at fast.net
Fri Aug 18 12:11:00 EDT 2006

My 2005 Broadart Library Supplies catalog offers Cler Film Rolls in 1.5 to
5-mil Ployester or 2.5-mil Polypropylene Rolls.  They are advertised for
books with no dust jackets.  A couple of the catalog #'s are:

They should point you in the right direction.

I considered buying a roll for my jacketless leatherettes.  If you spring,
let us know how you like them.

John Wolansky
jwol at fast.net