Covering for books w/o DJs

jpetersonlhi at jpetersonlhi at
Fri Aug 18 07:49:09 EDT 2006

In bookstores I've seen some books that are without dustjackets that have a clear mylar covering.  These covers are actually just a rectangle, more stiff that the usual brodart DJ covering, that has been creased at the appropriate places.  Does anyone have a source for this material and a name?  Looking at the Brodart website, I wasn't able to spot anything like it.


John Peterson

John D. Peterson

More information about the ModLib mailing list