QUESTION ABOUT TEMINOLOGY

Printmat at aol.com Printmat at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 22:08:56 EDT 2006

"NAP" stands for "no additional printings," and is used in (for one example)
McBride's pocket guide to publisher's practices in denoting first editions. It
has a pretty narrow application in this regard, so lends itself to rampant
misuse. It can also be used to describe a short sleeping period, one of which
I'm going to treat myself to right now ...

All best,
Bob Riedel