Time Of Man

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Tue Aug 15 14:25:36 EDT 2006

"Why deface them with a stamp?"
One must think as book dealers did in 1939,not as collectors of the ML series in 2006. The dust jackets value was to advertise the series and to be used as a order form,not to be kept as part of the book.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY