Time Of Man GORDON, YOU CAN ADD ...

John jwol at fast.net
Tue Aug 15 10:02:05 EDT 2006

... another title to this thread.  I have a copy of George Moore's
Confessions of a Young Man, 16.1.  Toledano indicates 1917 to 1937 as the
years available.  My copy sports a jacket with 265 titles referenced on both
the back and inverse of the jacket, dating it to spring 1939.  The front of
the jacket has DISCONTINUED TITLE stamped prominently across the front.

John Wolansky
jwol at fast.net