Time Of Man

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Mon Aug 14 21:29:07 EDT 2006

On Aug 14, 2006, at 6:11 PM, Mark Braley wrote:

> I recently obtained a 1st ed. "The Time Of Man" by Roberts.  While
> it is a stated first, the DJ lists 268 titles which would be about
> 1939.  The Guide indicates it was only published between 35 and
> 37.  Can anyone explain?  I apologize if this has been discussed
> before.  Thanks
>
> Mark Braley

Mark,

Does the list of titles include any of the 1939 titles (See the Guide
page 104)? If so, it would seem that the Guide is in error in terms
of how long the title lasted.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in
private and wash your hands afterwards.
-- Robert Heinlein