Pretty Good Find

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Sat Aug 12 17:19:42 EDT 2006

Yow !!!

I'll give you $6.25 for it.

-Michael

At 05:01 PM 8/12/2006, you wrote:

>After many quick visits to children's sections in hundreds of
>bookstores, I was astounded today to find an Illustrated Alice in an
>area bookstore. No acetate or box, some bumping on the cover edges,
>but sound binding and, at $6, the price was right, and then some!
>
>John Peterson
>
>John D. Peterson

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com
   books, individually and in lots. Specializing in fine press and non-fiction.
   Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org
   Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
http://www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132