Pirated ML

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Wed Aug 2 18:42:41 EDT 2006

On Aug 2, 2006, at 2:42 PM, Martha G Morgan wrote:

> Do pirated Modern Library books have any value?

Well, in as much as their curios they do. But they generally don't
carry a premium value above a standard copy. I'd never pay more than
$20 for one myself.

> Does a blank inverse of the dust jacket always
> indicate a pirated book?

Good grief no. Nearly all DJ inverses after Spring 1963 (I think)
were blank.

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security are deserving of
neither liberty nor security."
                       - after Benjamin Franklin