I bought a book that stinks

david smith chozenbooks at msn.com
Wed Aug 2 18:14:18 EDT 2006

Gordon,

Why don't you send me your snail mailing address and I will send you a small packet of the deodorizer granules that I mentioned in a couple of emails.  That way you won't have to invest $15.00 for the complete bottle which would last for months or many books.

The dryer sheets won't do the trick with odors that offensive, unless you have a super-sensitive nose, like an ex-smoker!

If you like the results and have any other books that need a good freshening, then you can consider buying a bottle.

Regards,  David/Chozen Books.