Yes, modlib is alive.

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Fri Apr 21 22:48:08 EDT 2006

I didn't get John Kryger's message.

Is he alive?

-Michael Watson

At 04:49 PM 4/21/2006, you wrote:

>On Apr 21, 2006, at 4:20 PM, Scot Kamins wrote:
>
>>If you DO NOT get this message, something is amiss and you should
>>notify John Krygier immediately.
>

>I did not get this message, what should I do?
>

>John Krygier

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com
   books, individually and in lots. Specializing in fine press and non-fiction.
   Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org
   Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
http://www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132