Suggestions for good stores in NYC and Washington DC?

Allbooks at aol.com Allbooks at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 18:55:14 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/21/2006 6:23:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
GrmChiTown at aol.com writes:
Hello.  I will be traveling next week to New York City and Washington DC.  Do
any of you have suggestions for bookstores that have good Modern Library
sections?  I am familiar with the famous Strand Books in New York, but that's
about it.  Thanks!

Gordon R. McCoy
With all modesty, I must nominate All Books Considered.  We have 5 bookcases
of ML, most shelves doubled.

Our regular sale gives 50% discount on orders of 5 or more books.  Beyond ML,
we have about 35,000 pretty good books.

On Sunday afternoon April 23, Kensington will celebrate the International Day
of the Book, a street festival.  Details at www.DayOfTheBook.com.

You can get information about Washington area book dealers at
www.WABABooks.com.

Hope to see you!

DR

Donald D. Ramsey
ALL BOOKS CONSIDERED, 10408 Montgomery Ave., Kensington, MD 20895 USA
(301) 929-0036 Allbooks at AOL.com www.AllBooksConsidered.com