Yes, modlib is alive.

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Apr 21 16:54:33 EDT 2006

On Apr 21, 2006, at 1:49 PM, J B Krygier wrote:

> On Apr 21, 2006, at 4:20 PM, Scot Kamins wrote:
>
>> If you DO NOT get this message, something is amiss and you should
>> notify John Krygier immediately.
>

> I did not get this message, what should I do?

You must immediately notify yourself. Be sure to include all the
details, noting carefully what you did not see. Be as specific as
possible.

> John Krygier

civil disobedience
n.
Refusal to obey civil laws in an effort to induce change in
governmental policy or legislation, characterized by the use of
passive resistance or other nonviolent means.