Cat Project: What Subcats are appropriate?

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Fri Sep 30 16:21:11 EDT 2005

I think an important reason is missing as #4:

Using this list, one can select a title out of one's library based on category.  In fact, I thought that was the main reason.  For example, I decide to choose a new book to start.  I want some shorter stories.  Instead of scanning all the books on the shelves I go to this list, and scan down the short stories section.  Now, if there were sub-categories that would be great.  I would look under 'humor' or 'best selections' (ok, that's an opinion) and find Treasury of Damon Runyon.  Perfect!  Then I see Regular #53 listed next to it and quickly find the book on the shelf.

ron