Cat Project: Incomplete First Pass is Up

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Sep 30 10:51:57 EDT 2005

On Sep 30, 2005, at 1:41 AM, readingstore at thebookscene.com wrote:

> Would it make any sense to add Military/War as a category? Would
> need to make some guidelines for what should qualify, many grey-
> area books.
>
> Thank You,
> Neal
> Customer Service Rep.
> ReadingStore at TheBookScene.com

I was thinking about that, since (1) there were a bunch that were
hard to place and (2) they do stand out as there own category. What
would be in that category without stretching the candidates? I can
think of these:

Latzko Men in War
Wells War In The Air
Clausewitz On War
Caesar Gallic War and Other Writings
Hart War in Outline
Heroditus Persian wars

(but not Bemelmans  My War with the United States or Tolstoy War and
Peace)