(no subject)

EHSCHOTT at aol.com EHSCHOTT at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 20:16:37 EDT 2005

There is a lot of enjoyment to collecting ML. It is also a rewarding
experience to sell them to new and old collectors and find new homes for all your
treasures when it is time to dis-collect although it seems, in retrospect, that
it was easier and more fun to find the MLs in the first place, probably because
it was spread over a long time. Now I’ve been there and done that with only
one book remaining. It is the  hardest to part with: Toledano’s special edition
of  The Modern Library Price Guide 1917- 2000.  Hardbound, slipcased, signed,
and limited to 26 lettered copies. This is copy  “N” and still F/F.
If you crave this jewel, write. Make me an offer I can’t refuse.
EHSCHOTT at aol.com