Cat Project: Incomplete First Pass is Up

Pecksgrove at aol.com Pecksgrove at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 19:30:25 EDT 2005

One of the advantages of collecting Modern Library is the symetry of the
books.  One can put them in numerical order, by author, or by style of cover, and
the similarity is very nice looking.  This thing about putting them in genre
order is ok, but can easily deteriorate the symetry of the appearance on the
book shelf.  With so many versions, sizes, etc.  Well, I'm probably just being
anal  about it.   Have fun with this one. I like the number and the style
method.