Classification project: The Problem of Assignment

Bill DiBenedetto billdi at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 29 13:58:27 EDT 2005

I think classifying book titles in several categories, as indicated earlier,
is the answer to that.
we might get into some interesting discussions on some of the individual
choices -- for instance i've never considered Gulliver's Travels a book of
short stories, nor is it quite a novel, but that is the only category that
it really fits into, unless we resurrect the Fiction category. (or maybe
Literature?)

My vote is for commenting as we go along, but that depends on which way
might be less time-consuming for Scot

bill
206-491-0296 (wk)
206-963-0499 (personal)