Classification project: The Problem of Assignment

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Thu Sep 29 13:43:44 EDT 2005

Hi Scot,

I'd be interested in seeing it progress day by day.

Relative to the Greek example, I thought you were going to put books in multiple categories when appropriate.  For example, Oregon Trail would go in both the History category and the Western category.

I don't think there should be any hesitation to give more than one classification.  In fact, it would be a disservice to not multi-classify.

ron