Classification project: Sample up on Dogeared

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Sep 27 21:27:05 EDT 2005

Folks,

Here's a sample of what the Classification page will generally look
like. (Actually, it's what ONE of the pages will look like. There
will also be a more compact printable version without links into the
database.) Somebody asked for numbers for some reason, so I may add
those.

http://www.dogeared.com/catSamp.html

To construct it, I looked for all the obvious Philosophy titles I
could find in the regular, giant [G], and paperback [P] indexes and
populated the Philosophy section. Then I looked in the Philosophies
section for titles that belonged in other categories and copied them
to those areas as well.