Classification Project: First Pass at Areas

Printmat at aol.com Printmat at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 17:42:54 EDT 2005

The first because fiction is fiction, and the division of novels vs. short
stories would seem to be by length rather than subject. Also it would split some
authors' fictional works, like Tolstoy's, into separate categories
(unnecessarily, as I see it).

I could be wrong about the "Science" suggestion, especially if the soft
sciences like psychology and anthropology are lumped in -- maybe the number of
scence-oriented ML titles is larger than I'm remembering.

Bob