Would an Index to Titles by Genre be helpful?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Sep 26 21:03:58 EDT 2005

[sent both to ListServ & to Dogeared membership -  please forgive
replicas]

Folks,

I've been thinking that there are those folks who collect and
classify MLs by genre - philosophy, art, short story, novel, and so
on. It also occurs to me that some titles are so obscure that folks
don't know what genre they belong to.

Would it be helpful if Dogeared had a breakdown of titles by genre?

I could get a good start on this, but I'd need input and likely
correction from folks as I built the catalog.

What do you think? Is this something you'd like to see? It might be
especially useful for people (like me) who read what they collect.