WHAT'S UP WITH THESE GIANTS? SIZEWISE

John jwol at fast.net
Fri Sep 23 22:37:38 EDT 2005

Correctamundo, Sharon! One down, one to go.

Now, the XL Giant has an unnumbered list on the inverse.  It includes
Balzac, Cousin Bette but excludes Auden, Selected Poems, dating it to Fall
1958.  The Gilbert and Sullivan has 245 titles, dating it to fall 1936.

John

Subject: Re: WHAT'S UP WITH THESE GIANTS? SIZEWISE

I've seen quite a few "small" Giants.  They are usually pirated editions
from Taiwan.  Is that the case with War and Peace?

                       Sharon