WHAT'S UP WITH THESE GIANTS? SIZEWISE

John jwol at fast.net
Fri Sep 23 22:17:12 EDT 2005

I just received a gentle nudge from Scott regarding the pic I sent him.  I
suggested he publish it and invite comments from the list.  The anticipated
collective "WOOOOOOWWWWWWW!" never came.  Is everyone's collection so
extensive you all have copies of these books?  Anyone notice the size?  Is
it only jacketed flexies that excite this crowd?  When I was book hunting, I
passed by and something said, stop, something is not quite right here.  I
examined and purchased the books.

  Last chance to show how ML savvy you are.  Does anyone have an
explanation?  I will send Scott another photo with an explanation.

Here is a link to the pic:

http://www.dogeared.com/oddGiants.jpg

John Wolansky