Great Modern Short Stories (168.2)

John jwol at fast.net
Fri Sep 23 22:08:22 EDT 2005

I have a 1942 copy with a g dust jacket.  The "Complete and Unabridged"
statement just below the title and "A Modern Library Book" at the bottom of
the front panel and much of the rear panel of the dust jacket are in red.
The layout is like the 1954 copy on dogeared, with the red areas like the
P-4 on dogeared.