PAPERBACK COLOR VARIATIONS

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Sep 19 13:02:00 EDT 2005

On Sep 19, 2005, at 9:42 AM, <modlib at alltel.net> <modlib at alltel.net>
wrote:

> Maybe they are still worth considering.  Although we have
> determined (at least in one case) that the color changes were not
> always permanent (not a real 'change'), they are unique printings.
> I find the variations interesting!

well, as most folks know, I try to be accommodating if I can. I
suppose if we had a list of color variations that we knew to be real
published variations, as opposed to sunned copies or those with bad
ink runs...

Are other folks interested in seeing this kind of thing added?

Also, Ron, if these don't go on Dogeared, you could add them to your
site, right?