REDUX: Flex Plato Variant DJ

John jwol at fast.net
Sun Sep 11 13:21:14 EDT 2005

If it was, it was not used very long.  I have a spring 1940 spine 8 copy
(271 titles and G56 on inverse, 250 titles on back of DJ) with the credits
in the Jowett Edman order, like the copy on Dogeared.  Intersting that they
reversed the order of Jowett and Edman between the newly provided copy and
the one you had.

John Wolansky