Attn Guardians: Do prelim link checks

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Oct 30 13:32:53 EST 2005

On Oct 30, 2005, at 10:08 AM, Toby G Levy wrote:

> The Pynchon and Wodehouse links are good.

Great! I'll add your name as Guardian to the bottom of both pages
later this morning. (10:30 AM here in Portland OR) Thanks much for
volunteering.

> This is my favorite Pynchon site. I'm not sure if you want to add
> it to
> your Pynchon page, but just in case here it is:
>
> http://www.themodernword.com/pynchon/index.html

Hmm. Might be an interesting extension to the "metacontent" idea. I
had intended this to be for individual titles, but it makes sense to
have it for the author's entire genre, talking abut his style and
whatnot. I guess the link would go on the Author's field to - what -
the right of his name?

Good idea, Toby. Let's do it.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens
can change the world.    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
   -- Margaret Mead