... ml collector ...

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Oct 30 09:59:22 EST 2005

On Oct 30, 2005, at 5:11 AM, J B Krygier wrote this about the Modern
Library Collector:

> It is on par with Dogeared as a source of ML info, legend, and lore.

Well, I wouldn't go THAT far [:: snort ::]. But I certainly agree
that it's a fine resource and that all serious ML collectors will
want a complete set. You can write to Alan for current pricing at
Alan.Oestreich at cchmc.org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens
can change the world.    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
   -- Margaret Mead