... ml collector ...

J B Krygier jbkrygier at owu.edu
Sun Oct 30 08:11:01 EST 2005

On Oct 29, 2005, at 9:41 PM, Scot Kamins wrote:

> Thanks, Anthony. I have a complete set of the MLC; I'll check out
> those issues.
>
> Makes me wonder what other gems are in there...

The ML Collector is full of gems.

Every ML fan should have a complete run of the Modern Library Collector.
It is on par with Dogeared as a source of ML info, legend, and lore.  It
has many old photos, ads, articles on the ML, etc., and many of the
issues
and questions that have been discussed on this list have been covered to
some extent in the ML Collector.

I think a full run cost me about $75 a year or two ago.  I was reluctant
to spend the $$ at first, but after receiving the full set I have
absolutely
no regrets.  It is a great resource.

John K.