Flex Dracula DJ

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Oct 29 11:31:42 EDT 2005

On Oct 29, 2005, at 4:19 AM, Terry Morris wrote:

>> Hello,
>>
>> I recently won the flex Dracula that was on ebay. The front of the
>> jacket has a rather large tear in it. I would like to make a scan
>> of a complete jacket. Does anyone have a copy with a more complete
>> dust jacket? Obviously I am not selling this item it is for my
>> personal collection.
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
>> ViewItem&item=7354497499&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

The images for that auction appear to have been taken down. I believe
the DJ that Terry refers to is the one on the far left on Doeared's
Bram Stoker page:

http://www.dogeared.com/authors/sAuthors/StokerJackets.html

For those without Dogeared membership, I've copied the image to a
more accessible spot:

http://www.dogeared.com/drac.jpg

Terry probably can't use the Dogeared image becasue it's too small
and at too low a resolution -- 3.5" tall at 72 DPI.

"Existence precedes and rules essence."
  — Jean-Paul Satre