Fwd: Flex Dracula DJ

J B Krygier jbkrygier at owu.edu
Sat Oct 29 07:19:12 EDT 2005

Forward: member posting from non-list email address --jk

Begin forwarded message:

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

a s s o c i a t e   p r o f e s s o r   o f   g e o g r a p h y
o h i o   w e s l e y a n   u n i v e r s i t y
g e o l o g y   a n d   g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e   o h   4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999   |   jbkrygier at owu.edu
http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/    |     http://makingmaps.owu.edu/