"Adopt An Author" Program

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Oct 27 13:27:38 EDT 2005

On Oct 27, 2005, at 10:13 AM, EDWARD LUKANUSKI wrote:

>> Sounds like a great idea.
>> So many replies and so little time to read all.
>> Did I hear John Milton is an orphan?
>> I'll volunteer  . . .  where do you need help? If good old John is =
>> orphan, what about the other English poets?
>> Let me know and my keyboard will hum.

Dear Hummer,

Most of the poets are up for adoption, including Milton. Orphans all!

Here's the "List of Duties" page:

http://www.dogeared.com/Identifiers/AdoptAnAuthor.html

Now, get these brats out of my orphanage!

Scot Kamins
Nasty Headmaster of the ML Author Orphanage and Foundling Home
("Please sir, can I have some more" indeed!!!!)