"Adopt An Author" Program

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Oct 27 10:45:38 EDT 2005

On Oct 27, 2005, at 5:14 AM, Rob Perrilleon wrote:

> Scot,
> My favorite authors are Farrell & Dos Passos, but 2 of their
> combined 4 titles are giants, which I don't collect.  If that
> disqualifies me, I would do Sinclair Lewis as a backup.

Ron,
I think you can do Farrell & Dos Passos since most of the work has to
do with the authors & titles themselves. Also, you can accept a co-
Guardian (Ah, Romance!) to help with the parts that you cannot.

> Great idea, this will be fun.

I hope so!

Thanks for joining the program. :-D

- Scot Kamins
"Speak your truth, even as your voice quakes."