Josef Korzeniowski (was: "Adopt An Author" Program)

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Oct 26 13:00:38 EDT 2005

On Oct 26, 2005, at 9:53 AM, <modlib at alltel.net> wrote:

> Well, Scot, I think we have another project.  Mapping all these names.

Hmmm... The Nom de Plume project...

> It looks like Bill and Clare have already added content to their
> adopted pages!

Good idea! The Author field can be modified. The "real" name would
follow the pen name, in parentheses. This already appears for a few
authors in the database. (I forget whom.)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens
can change the world.    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
   -- Margaret Mead